Shabby Restoration {Vendor Spotlight}

Tuesday, July 12, 2011
We have got some exciting responses from vendors getting ready for our coming show!

As we get a little closer to the show we will be showcasing some of these great vendors as well as showing some of the products we've got hidden away for the White Place Flea Market.

Here is one vendor you need to see for yourself.

I wanted to show you a small sampling of her work but I got a little carried away and about posted everything because everything is so cute!

 Yes I really want this checkered table and if it wasn't already sold I was prepared to fight someone for it.





I warned you, it's all so cute, it's almost painful.

You can visit Angela from Shabby Restoration at

And of course come see her in person at the White Place Flea Market on Saturday July 30th at Hemming Village in Rexburg!!

No comments:

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design