Spring show 2013!

Monday, July 8, 2013

Finally!! We get to show you the details of our Spring Show! We are so thankful to Nicole and Chantri from  TrueAtelier for coming and taking these beautiful shots! I was so busy and frantically running around getting things in order I had no time to take pictures! Thank heavens they did. They also came and did a mini shoot with Karen and I.... we aren't to big into photos of ourselves and we were super nervous, but they worked their magic and got it done!

(I also added a fun PIN- it button! Hover your mouse over the pictures and you can save them to your Pinterest boards! Great right?!!)

 Thanks so much for stopping by... enjoy this eye candy! 





(We still have this beautiful hutch below, let me know if your interested!)





 I know I will get a lot of emails and questions asking if some of these items are still available! We were  blessed enough to sell ALMOST EVERYTHING!! (Even the decor!) We do have a couple large items left: the antique white hutch, the white with turquoise backing hutch, a black king headboard, the blue drawer dresser, and the brown/houndstooth storage cabinet.  Besides that everything else is gone to a new home!! If you want prices on what is left scroll down to the previous post...

No comments:

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design