For the Kids...

Tuesday, June 26, 2012
Pony Rides and a Coloring Contest
How much more fun could a person have?!

We really want to have as much fun as possible this Saturday so we decided to make sure even the littlest of guests enjoy the day!
We will be having a COLORING CONTEST, complete with Toy Store Gift Certificates to the winners. (Winners in each Age group)

I've always had this love affair for coloring contests! When I was little my Grandma Rass used to enter me in them all the time. I loved it. I remember winning a candy bar and thinking it was the greatest thing ever! So, I would love to carry on the tradition... plus how great for your kids to be entertained  while you shop around!

Not into coloring? What about horses?
We will also have some great people there to give horse and carriage rides! Something all kids and adults should experience at least once! So put on your boots and come enjoy the day!

So, bring the whole family and be prepared to have some fun!!

Did I mention there will be food?
How does a hot pulled pork sandwich and warm homemade carmel rice crispy treat sound... with an ice cold lemonade?

You want it?
Come get it!!

No comments:

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design