A Vanity

Thursday, November 6, 2014
I like to Hunt for items for clients. 
A lot of times a person will come to me with something they are looking for- all I really need is a price range and I do the rest of the foot work! 

Like this fantastic vanity! 
My friend has one little girl- and four boys! She wanted a vintage looking vanity to put in her daughters room, as a Christmas gift. 

It only took me a few days and I found this amazing vanity. Once I saw it I knew it would be PERFECT! I bought it then and let my friend know. 

Then  I was able to strip it down and paint it a perfect Antique white, with lite distressing. I also painted the insides of the drawers gold. (The girls room will be white, gold, with light pink accents!) 


I later found the little stool from a lady I happened to buy some other pieces from, it fit perfectly!
 It will be recovered later- once we decide what material to cover it with! 

My friend also brought this great dresser over to have done to also fit in the same room. I hand painted all those little gold dots one by one! The pink is so subtle with the touch of gold, it makes my heart happy. I can't wait to see this room finished! 

I couldn't be happier with how this order turned out! 

Let me know if you are looking for something specific and I'll do my best to HUNT it down! 

No comments:

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design